A Specialist in Cancer and Blood Disorders
Dr. Halbritter is a member of the National Cancer Institute community oncology research program. She specializes in assessment and counseling for women who are at a high risk for breast cancer, and helping patients manage the symptoms they experience during cancer treatment. Dr. Halbritter also serves on the Advanced Professional Practice Committee.
The services she provides include:
- Obtaining a patient's medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Applying and removing casts and sutures
- Treating common illnesses
- Health education and counseling
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.