A Specialist in Ear, Nose and Throat Care
Dr. Johnson is an expert in adult and pediatric ear, nose and throat (ENT) disorders. He evaluates and provides expert medical and surgical care for:
- Pediatric ear tube placement and care for tonsils and adenoids
- Chronic or recurrent tonsilitis in adults
- Inflamed or enlarged tonsils in children and adults
- Chronic and recurrent sinusitis with or without nasal polyps
- Eustachian tube disorders in adults including those which may require tubes or tube balloon dilation
- Nasal congestion caused by conditions such as septal deviation, turbinate hypertrophy and nasal valve collapse
- Voice and throat disorders including micro laryngeal treatment of benign vocal lesions and vocal augmentation procedures
He also evaluates hearing issues and other ENT concerns.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57105 1310 W. 22nd St.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57105
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.