An Internal Medicine and Emergency Care Specialist
Sara Chargo, PA-C, cares for patients with acute and chronic conditions in the hospital or emergency department. As a physician assistant who is trained and licensed to practice medicine, she can deliver a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic services to patients during their hospital stay.
She offers these services:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Providing preventive care in partnership with a physician
- Ordering and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Diagnosing and treating common illnesses
- Providing health education and counseling
Sara treats acute and chronic conditions, including complications due to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), pneumonia, urinary tract infections, congestive heart failure and other conditions.
- Internal Medicine - Hospital
- Hospital Medicine
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.