An Internal Medicine and Emergency Care Specialist
Salina Neuman, DNP, cares for patients with acute and chronic conditions in the emergency department or hospital. As a doctor of nursing practice who is trained and licensed to practice medicine, she can deliver a broad range of services to patients during their hospital stay.
She offers these services:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Diagnosing and treating common illnesses
- Providing health education and counseling
- Providing preventive care in partnership with a physician
She treats acute and chronic conditions, including:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Congestive heart failure
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Other conditions
Dr. Neuman has a genuine concern for the well-being of her patients and is focused on emphasizing with them.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.