A Surgery Specialist
Dr. Sabha Ganai specializes in complex surgical oncology, hepatobiliary surgery and endocrine surgery.
She surgically treats:
- Esophageal cancer
- Gastric cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
- Pancreatic cysts
- Peritoneal surface malignancies
She performs complex oncology surgeries including:
- Hepatopancreaticobiliary (HPB) Surgery
- HIPEC / Peritoneal Surface Malignancies
- Expertise in clinical medical ethics
- Health services research
- Hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC)
- Multidisciplinary management of complex cancers
Dr. Ganai is the only oncologic surgeon who is board-certified in complex general surgical oncology at Sanford Health. She is also an associate professor of surgery at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.