A Surgery Specialist
Dr. Sabha Ganai specializes in complex surgical oncology, hepatobiliary surgery, endocrine surgery and robotic surgery.
She surgically treats:
- Esophageal cancer
- Gastric cancer
- Pancreatic cancer and cysts
- Peritoneal surface malignancies
Dr. Ganai performs complex oncology surgeries, including:
- Hepatopancreaticobiliary (HPB) surgery
- Hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC) surgery
- Lymph node dissections
- Melanoma and sarcoma surgery
- Robotic gastrectomy
- Robotic hepatectomy
- Robotic spleen-preserving distal pancreatectomy
- Robotic-assisted minimally invasive esophagectomy
- Expertise in clinical medical ethics
- Health services research
- Multidisciplinary management of complex cancers
She is double board-certified in complex general surgical oncology and has expertise in robotic minimally invasive oncologic resections. She is an associate professor of surgery and serves as director of surgical education at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences.
Dr. Ganai is a member of the Commission on Cancer and is on the editorial board for Annals of Surgical Oncology.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.