A Specialist in JRheumatology
Dr. Poddar is a rheumatologist. He treats arthritis, lupus, gout, osteoporosis and other similar bone, joint, and autoimmune disorders. He also serves as the chair of the rheumatology department and the director of the outpatient infusion center at Sanford Bismarck.
The services he provides include:
- Obtaining a patient's medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Health education and counseling
- Joint injections including hyaluronic acid injections.
Speaks: English, Bengali, Hindi
Bismarck, North Dakota 58503 4535 Northern Sky Drive
Bismarck, North Dakota 58503
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.