A Vascular Surgeon, Inventor and Leader
Patrick Kelly, MD, practices vascular surgery, and is a board-certified and fellowship-trained surgeon. He is an active inventor of medical devices, with over two dozen issued or pending patents and several approved, physician-sponsored clinical trials.
Dr. Kelly specializes in complex vascular diseases and surgical repairs, and provides the following procedures:
- Aortic stent grafting for abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Carotid stenting
- Peripheral angiography
- Stenting and lytic therapy
- Venous ablation and sclerotherapy for varicose veins
- Dialysis access
- Chronic wound treatment
- Carotid and peripheral ultrasound interpretations
- Endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy for hyperhidrosis
- Full scope of traditional open vascular surgery when indicated
Dr. Kelly also treats the following conditions:
- Carotid artery disease
- Excessive sweating
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Varicose veins
- Limb preservation and wound healing
- Poor circulation
Dr. Kelly also outreaches at Orange City Area Health System in Orange City, Iowa.
In addition to his medical work, Dr. Kelly holds the leadership roles of Medical Director of the Wound Clinic and Executive Director of Commercialization.
- Vascular Surgery
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.