A Specialist in Gastroenterology & Hepatology
Dr. Parkpoom Phatharacharukul specializes in gastroenterology and hepatology. He treats conditions and issues that affect the liver and digestive system.
Dr. Phatharacharukul cares for patients with:
- Barrett’s esophagus
- Celiac disease
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Inflammatory bowel disease (including Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis)
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Liver disease
He offers these services and procedures:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Upper endoscopies
Speaks: English, Thai
- Colorectal Screenings
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57105 1205 S. Grange Ave.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57105
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.