An Internal Medicine and Emergency Care Specialist
Nicole DeVoe, DNP, specializes in internal medicine and emergency care.
She treats acute medical conditions or the acute worsening of chronic diseases in hospitalized patients. This includes:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Congestive heart failure
- Urinary tract infections
Nicole provides a broad range of diagnostic and therapeutic services that include:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Diagnosing and treating illnesses
- Prescribing medications
- Providing preventive care in partnership with a physician
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.