Improving Mental & Emotional Awareness
Dr. Shigematsu specializes in therapeutic techniques including:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Mindfulness training
- Supportive therapy
She cares for patients with mental, emotional and behavioral health disorders.
- Diagnoses and and assesses mental health issues
- Consults with patient’s primary care provider to inform overall care with a team approach
- Makes appropriate referrals when necessary
- Offers various therapeutic interventions, and crisis intervention
Dr. Shigematsu is an advisory committee member for the Minnesota State University Moorhead Social Work Program.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.