A Hospital Medicine Specialist
Dr. Melinda Picard is a general practitioner and treats a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions.
Her services include:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Treating a variety of illnesses
- Providing health education and counseling
Dr. Picard is a faculty member at the University of North Dakota.
- Internal Medicine - Hospital
- Hospital Medicine
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.