A Specialist in Infectious Disease and Wound Care
Dr. Mateen Rahman practices internal medicine, specializing in infectious diseases, chronic infections, advanced wound care and travel medicine.
He treats adults with a variety of acute and chronic infectious conditions, including:
- Transplant Related Infections
- Hepatitis C, HIV and Other Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Orthopedic and Cardiovascular Implantable Device Infections
- Hardware associated infections
- Skin and bone infections
- Infection-related complications
- Meningitis, tuberculosis, MRSA, C-diff and other drug-resistant infections
- Fever of unknown origin
- Bloodstream infection
- Chronic wounds that won’t heal
He also helps patients avoid acquiring infections while travelling to foreign countries. He offers advice on recommended immunizations, malaria medication and traveler’s diarrhea management.
Speaks: English, Urdu
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.