A Specialist in Palliative Care
Lili Wilson, APRN, CNP, specializes in hospice care. She provides advance care planning, symptom management and comfort care to her patients.
She offers these services:
- Advance care planning
- Obtaining a patient's medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Health education and counseling
- Symptom management for end-stage diseases
Lili supports patient care for a variety of end-of-life needs.
Speaks: Chinese, English
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.