A Specialist in Pediatrics
Kelsey Sjogren, CPNP-PC, is a nurse practitioner specializing in caring for infants and children under age eighteen.
Her services include:
- Care for injuries and other health concerns
- Diagnosing and treating children’s illnesses
- Managing medical, developmental and functional issues
- Preventative health, including immunizations and screenings
- Referrals to specialists as needed
- Support and education
- Well-child checkups
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.