A Behavioral Health Specialist
Jeffrey Widner, LICSW, specializes in behavioral health.
He offers these services:
- Providing psychotherapy and diagnostic assessment services to individuals, couples and families
- Incorporating motivational interviewing and evidence-based practices to foster development within individuals and families
- Assisting those with mental health co-occurring conditions such as substance use issues, family issues and traumatic brain injury recovery issues
- Offering culturally-enhanced treatments for Native Americans
- Using empathic-enhanced treatments for veterans or those diagnosed with chronic health conditions
Jeffrey treats issues related to:
- Childhood emotional stress
- Complex conditions
- Individual issues
- Intergenerational trauma
- Military service
- Residual problems following a condition or injury
- Vicarious trauma
- Behavioral Counseling
Bemidji, Minnesota 56601 1705 Anne St. NW.
Bemidji, Minnesota 56601
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.