A Specialist in Anesthesiology
Jacob Hruby is a certified registered nurse anesthetist. He treats all conditions requiring an anesthesia consult, including sedation cases. He also places spinal blocks, some peripheral blocks, intravenous lines and arterial lines.
Jacob’s services include:
- Administering anesthesia during surgical, therapeutic, diagnostic and obstetric procedures
- Discussing any side effects of anesthesia with patients
- Monitoring vital signs during medical procedures
- Performing epidural, spinal and nerve blocks
- Providing care before, during and after anesthesia
- Reviewing patients’ medical histories to ensure they’re good candidates for pain management
Jacob is a member of the North Dakota Association of Nurse Anesthetists (NDANA) and the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA). He is also a part of the cardiovascular surgery team at Sanford Health.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.