A Pediatric Physical Therapist
Heather Lundeen is a pediatric physical therapist and board certified pediatric clinical specialist.
She treats pediatric neuromuscular disorders including:
- Developmental delays
- Cerebral palsy
- Down syndrome
- Childhood orthopedic impairments
- Motor delays
- Gait abnormalities
- Foot abnormalities
- Developmental coordination disorder
Dr. Lundeen provides evaluation and treatment of services including:
- Childhood onset conditions that impair movement
- School based physical therapy services
- Well baby screenings
- NICU follow-up clinic evaluations
- Orthotic casting
- Wheelchair and other mobility device evaluations and fittings
She also serves as associate professor at the University of Mary Physical Therapy Program; and is a member of the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialists Pediatric Specialty Council.
- Children's - Therapy
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.