A Specialist in Vascular Surgery
Gregory Nissen, MD, specializes in complex vascular disease and surgical repair.
His services include:
- Aortic stent grafting for abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Carotid and peripheral ultrasound interpretations
- Carotid stenting
- Chronic wound treatment
- Dialysis access
- Endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy for hyperhidrosis
- Full scope of traditional open vascular surgery when indicated
- Limb preservation and wound healing
- Peripheral angiography
- Stenting and lytic therapy
- Venous ablation and sclerotherapy for varicose veins
He commonly treats the following conditions:
- Carotid artery disease
- Excessive sweating
- Poor circulation
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Varicose veins
Dr. Nissen provides outreach services to a variety of communities. He sees patients at Winner Regional Hospital in Winner, South Dakota, and Huron Clinic in Huron, South Dakota. He offers telehealth services at Douglas County Memorial Hospital in Armour, South Dakota, and Community Memorial Hospital in Burke, South Dakota.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.