A Specialist in Neurology
Gautam Sachdeva, MD, specializes in neurology and neurosurgery.
Some of the conditions he treats include:
- Brain aneurysms
- Carotid artery disease
- Vascular malformations
Dr. Sachdeva provides services such as:
- Obtaining patients' medical history
- Performing physical and neuro examinations
- Interpreting neuroimaging and diagnostic tests
- Providing counseling and education on stroke care and prevention
He performs and interprets the following procedures:
- Cerebral angiograms
- Endovascular interventions
- Mechanical thrombectomy
- AVM and AV fistula embolization
- Carotid stenting
- Endovascular treatment of epistaxis
Dr. Sachdeva also serves as an assistant professor of medicine at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.