A Specialist in Neonatology
Erica Drapeau, DNP, is a neonatal nurse practitioner. She offers expert care to infants in need of neonatal intensive care services.
She specializes in:
- Lumbar puncture
- Neonatal resuscitation at delivery
- Peripheral arterial lab draw
- Peripheral intravenous line insertion
- PICC line placement
- Umbilical arterial and venous line placements
Erica’s services include:
- Performing patient physical exams
- Performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Creating unique daily patient care plans
- Prescribing medications
- Providing patient and family education
- Pediatric Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Bismarck, North Dakota 58501 300 N. Seventh St.
Bismarck, North Dakota 58501
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.