An Expert in Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Dragos Balf treats a wide variety of heart conditions.
He specializes in:
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Cardiogenic shock
- Complex, high-risk and indicated percutaneous coronary interventions
- Coronary artery disease
- Diagnostic and interventional cardiac procedures
- Percutaneous hemodynamic support
- Percutaneous valve therapies
- Radial catheterization
- Rotational atherectomy
- Structural heart disease
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)
- Valvular heart disease
Dr. Balf is a specialist in left atrial appendage closure procedures using WATCHMAN technology. This device blocks the left atrial appendage of the heart, which is where stroke-causing blood clots most often form in patients with atrial fibrillation.
- Interventional Cardiology
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.