An In-Hospital Provider & Educator
Dr. Donovan Williams practices internal medicine and treats adult patients who are hospitalized.
He treats complex and common conditions leading to hospitalizations that are not primarily surgery, labor or pediatrics.
- Imaging reviews for hospital admissions
- EKG reviews for admissions
- Preoperative evaluations in admissions
- Resuscitation management
Dr. Williams' services include:
- Obtaining a patient's medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Treating common illnesses
- Providing health education and counseling
He also serves as assistant dean for diversity and inclusion and assistant professor in internal medicine at the University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.