A Specialist in Hospital Medicine
Dr. Cullen Trangsrud is an internal medicine specialist who works in a hospital setting.
He treats a variety of conditions in hospitalized patients, including:
- Acute kidney injury
- Heart attacks
- Heart failure exacerbations
- High blood pressure
His services include:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Treating common illnesses
- Providing health education and counseling
Dr. Trangsrud is a fourth-year chief resident for internal medicine at Sanford Health in Fargo. He is also a clinical instructor at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences.
- Internal Medicine - Hospital
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.