A Hospital Care Provider
Corinna Glatt is a nurse practitioner who specializes in treating adult patients who are hospitalized with acute and chronic medical issues.
Her services include:
- Admission to the hospital
- Obtaining a complete medical history
- Analyzing acute symptoms of illness
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Collaborating with specialists
- Providing preventive health education
- Disease prevention
Corinna assists with education for health care providers in trauma patient care.
- Internal Medicine - Hospital
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.