A Specialist in Pediatric Gastroenterology
Dr. Amie Hinshaw specializes in pediatric gastroenterology. She treats a variety of gastrointestinal disorders and provides upper and lower endoscopies.
She helps patients with these conditions:
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Eosinophilic esophagitis
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Functional gastrointestinal disorders
Dr. Hinshaw’s services include:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Performing endoscopic procedures
- Treating common pediatric gastrointestinal disorders
- Providing health education regarding the care of various pediatric gastrointestinal conditions
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.