An Internal Medicine Physician
Dr. Abhishek Matta treats conditions including:
- Acute coronary syndromes
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Congestive heart failure
The services he provides include:
- Obtaining patient medical histories
- Completing detailed physical exams
- Reviewing patients' current medical problems
- Devising treatment plans
Dr. Matta also serves as an assistant professor of medicine at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences.
Speaks: English, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu
- Internal Medicine - Hospital
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.