The medical providers support staff at Sanford Health Watertown Clinic have been providing high quality health care to patients living in Watertown and neighboring communities since 1999. We offer a wide-range of services including family medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics/gynecology, surgery and therapy.
Bartron Clinic was founded in 1909 by Dr. Harry J. Bartron. This first clinic had a reception room and one exam room. Two years later, Bartron Clinic and Hospital was founded in the Otness building.
Following the Korean War, Dr. Robert Bartron took over Bartron Clinic and Hospital in 1955. The building was purchased by the Methodist Conference in 1958 and eventually turned into Jenkins Living Center. At this time, Bartron Clinic moved to its new building on 7th Avenue.
On January 1, 1999, Bartron Clinic was acquired by Sioux Valley Hospitals & Health System. We moved to our current location on the Prairie Lakes Hospital campus in 2004.
Services & Specialties
Sanford Health Watertown Clinic has over 18 providers offering services in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Physical Therapy, and Menopausal Services.
In addition, we offer these outreach services: Adult and Pediatric Cardiology, Adult and Pediatric Pulmonology, Nephrology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Podiatry, and Adult and Pediatric Genetics.