Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
The TNCC Provider course is designed for Registered Nurses who provide care for trauma patients. Through an interactive two day course, students learn a systematic approach to quickly identifying life-threatening injuries and caring for those patients individually or as part of a team. TNCC Provider certifications are valid for four (4) years from the date of the course.
- Be licensed or certified in a healthcare occupation in which TNCC skills are within your scope of practice.
Required Course Materials:
A copy of the current TNCC Provider Manual will be provided to the students as part of the registration fee. Materials are mailed approximately 30 days prior to the course.
Sanford Employee: $250
- Student can cancel by email or by phone at (605) 328-6327.
- Students may reschedule one time without penalty.
- If cancelling within 30 days or less from the date of class, no refund will be given.
- If cancelling within 31-45 days, 75% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- If cancelling 60 days of more from the date of class, a refund will be issued minus a $25.00 administration fee.
- If course materials were already mailed to students, the cost of those materials will not be refunded unless they are returned to the Training Center.
- The Training Center reserves the right to cancel courses in the event of weather conditions, class size and instructor availability. Students will be notified by email and/or phone number provided during registration.
Weather Cancellation: The Training Center will follow the Sioux Falls School District weather protocols.
- If the Sioux Falls School District cancels for inclement weather, we will not hold class.
- If the Sioux Falls School District has a late start, class will be held at the regularly scheduled time.
A standardized nationwide fee for TNCC/ENPC Provider or Instructor courses is not set, because costs associated with conducting these courses varies from location to location. An indirect fee is submitted to National ENA for each participant. A portion of the indirect fee is returned to the ENA State Council to support their trauma program and other council functions (e.g., nursing practice functions).
Sanford Health Center for Learning is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Washington State Nurses Association Continuing Education Approval & Recognition Program (CEARP), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s commission on Accreditation.