Sanford PPALS PACT 2019
The Professional Patient Advocates in Life Sciences Conference is a three-day event to provide collaboration among patient advocates and education through experts throughout the US.
Monday May 6 - Thursday May 10, 2019
There are four tracks to choose from:
- Track 1 - Introduction Industry Level 101 ($1,300)
- For individuals who work in the patient advocacy and life sciences function in the biotech/pharma or related industries. Individuals who wish to learn more about the patient advocacy function are encouraged to attend as well. Track I participants are encouraged to research, design, and implement a Capstone Project for enhanced professional development.
- Track 1 - Intermediate Industry Level 202 ($1,300)
- New in 2019, only individuals who have taken Level 101 and work in the in the patient advocacy and life sciences area in the biotech/pharma or related industries may register for Level 201. There will be no exceptions made! A Capstone Project will be required for this level.
- Track 2 - Introduction PAO Level 101 ($250)
- For individuals in a senior management capacity or a member of the Board of Directors for a non-profit health patient advocacy organization (PAO). Also appropriate for individuals considering the formation of a PAO. Track II participants may complete a Reflection paper based on their PACT experience.
- Track 2 - Intermediate PAO Level 201 ($250)
- New in 2019, only individuals who have taken Level 101 and are in senior management capacity or a member of the Board of Directors for a non-profit health patient advocacy organization may register for this level. There will be no exceptions made! A Reflection paper will be required for this Level.
For registration questions, contact Alyssa Mendel at email@example.com
For conference questions, contact Jean Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org
2320 S Louise Ave Sioux Falls, SD 57106
(605) 361-8700 or (866) 534-8700
We strongly recommend reserving a room at the ClubHouse Hotel and Suites. Please call 1-800-CLUBINN; or 1-605-361-8700 to make your room reservations. Please inform hotel that you are reserving a room to attend the Sanford/PPALS PACT course. Room block is available until March 24, 2019. A second property will be made available once the ClubHouse Hotel Room block is filled.
Sanford Center - Dakota Room
2301 E 60th Street N
Sioux Falls, SD
This conference was developed in collaboration between Sanford Research and CoRDS, and Professional Patient Advocates in Life Sciences (PPALS).
Professional Patient Advocates in Life Sciences (PPALS) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization committed to defining and advancing the function of patient advocacy within the biotech and pharmaceutical industries. Sanford Research is a non-profit research organization and is part of Sanford Health, an integrated
health system headquartered in the Dakotas. Sanford Health is one of the largest health systems in the nation with a presence in nine states and four countries. More than $600 million in gifts from Denny Sanford has provided for an expansion of research initiatives in type 1 diabetes, breast cancer and genomics in internal medicine.