CPR (Initial BLS) for Healthcare Providers - Bismarck
American Heart Association - CPR (BLS) for Healthcare Providers. Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Recognize several life threatening emergencies
- Perform basic steps of CPR
- Relieve choking
- Use an AED
- If cancelling within 7 days or less from the date of class, no refund will be given.
- If cancelling 15 days of more from the date of class, a refund will be issued minus a $25.00 administration fee. If course materials were already mailed to student, the cost of those materials will not be refunded unless they are returned to the Training Center.
- The Training Center reserves the right to cancel courses in the event of weather conditions, class size and instructor availability. The student will be notified by email and/or phone number provided during registration.