Birthing with Confidence
NOTICE: Sanford Women's is committed to providing a safe environment for you to enjoy our classes. In order to do that, the following measures are being taken:
- Limited class sizes to allow for proper distancing between attendees.
- Screening moms and support person again upon entering the classroom.
- Providing masks (as needed) to attendees who aren't able to bring their own.
- Allowing ample time between classes to properly sanitize the room and equipment.
- Continuing to offer online options for patients who are unable or uncomfortable attending an in-person class.
In this class, you and your support person will receive a hands-on experience after you complete the Understanding Birth eClass. Participants will leave class with skills they can practice at home before their delivery day. Topics may include positioning and massage techniques, comfort measures, relaxation skills and labor support. Participants will also have discussions that will help them make informed choices.