Birthing with Confidence: All Day Session
NOTICE: Sanford Women's is committed to providing a safe environment for you to enjoy our classes. In order to do that, the following measures are being taken:
- Limited class sizes to allow for proper distancing between attendees.
- Screening moms and support person again upon entering the classroom.
- Providing masks (as needed) to attendees who aren't able to bring their own.
- Allowing ample time between classes to properly sanitize the room and equipment.
- Continuing to offer online options for patients who are unable or uncomfortable attending an in-person class.
The All Day Session is designed for the family with a busy schedule. It's a condensed version of the three week series and is also a good refresher for those who have previously given birth. Childbirth Educators teach the class and includes a tour of The Birth Place.
The class provides important information on the labor process including labor support, comfort techniques, pain management birth options and the role of your labor partner.
Participants develop an understanding of the benefits, risks and alternatives of medical interventions which equip them to make informed decisions and work with their healthcare provider.
There is a suggested fee for each class; we provide education to all expectant families regardless of their ability to pay. Please contact us if you would like to discuss the fee.
Class fee: $25