Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Renewal
The ACLS Renewal course is designed for a healthcare provider who is looking to renewal their ACLS certification. Through an interactive one day course, students will be engaged by video based demonstration, group discussions and active participation in simulated cases. By the completion of this course students will be able to recognize and react to cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute arrhythmia, stroke and acute coronary syndromes (ACS). ACLS Renewal certifications are valid for two (2) years from the date of the course.
- Hold a current ACLS & BLS Provider certification card.
- Be proficient in performing high-quality BLS skills, reading and interpreting ECGs, understand ACLS pharmacology and bag-mask ventilations.
- Pass a pre-course assessment with a score of 70% or greater.
Required Course Materials:
Materials are the student’s responsibility.
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Provider Manual
ISBN 978-1-61669-400-5 / AHA Product Number 15-1003
Community - $150.00
Sanford Employee - $105.00
- Cancel by email or by phone at (605) 328-6327.
- Reschedule one time without penalty.
- If cancelling within 7 days or less from the date of class, no refund will be given.
- If cancelling within 8-14 days, 75% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- If cancelling 15 days of more from the date of class, a refund will be issued minus a $25.00 administration fee. If course materials were already mailed to student, the cost of those materials will not be refunded unless they are returned to the Training Center.
- The Training Center reserves the right to cancel courses in the event of weather conditions, class size and instructor availability. The student will be notified by email and/or phone number provided during registration.
Weather Cancellation: The Training Center will follow the Sioux Falls School District weather protocols.
- If the Sioux Falls School District cancels for inclement weather, we will not hold class.
- If the Sioux Falls School District has a late start, class will be held at the regularly scheduled time.
The American Heart Association (AHA) strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.