A Matter of Balance: Managing Concerns About Falls
A Matter of Balance is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
The program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
You Will Learn To:
- View falls as controllable
- Set goals for increasing activity
- Make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- Exercise to increase strength and balance
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
- Anyone who has fallen in the past
- Anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility, and strength
- Those using a cane or walker are welcome, though not appropriate for people who are wheelchair bound
Class dates: Mondays and Fridays, June 20 - July 18 (8 sessions - no class July 4)
For questions or concerns call (605) 333-4440. Additional classes being scheduled. Check back periodically for new class dates.