The School of Radiologic Technology provides financial assistance to qualified students through federally funded loan and grant programs. No students should be denied an opportunity to attend the school of their choice because of limited resources.
The responsibility for financing education beyond high school rests upon the student. The federal government has provided financial aid programs which are intended to supplement resources.
Sanford Medical Center School of Radiologic Technology participates in the Federal Pell Grant Program, Federal Stafford Loan Program subsidized and unsubsidized, and the Federal PLUS.
Financial aid may also be available through the State Grant Program, Veterans' Administration, SD National Guard, Vocational Rehabilitation and Bureau of Indian Affairs. Information on any of these sources of funds may be obtained from the individual agency.
Students in the Radiologic Technology program may be eligible for additional scholarships. Scholarship information will be provided to students during the 24 month program.
For students who ARE NOT eligible for financial aid through an affiliated college/university:
- Southeast Technical Institute processes all of the radiology's financial aid. Information and forms may be obtained from Lynette Grabowska at Southeast Technical Institute.
Lynette Grabowska - (605)367-6122.
E-mail address: Lynette.Grabowska@southeasttech.com
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after you are accepted into the Sanford Radiologic Technology Program, and include the Sanford school code (011477).
- After filing the FAFSA, you will receive a report called a Student Aid Report (SAR). Respond quickly to any requests for additional information.
- You will receive an award letter; your financial aid package is unique to you.
- You must sign and return one copy of the award letter as soon as possible after receiving the award letter to secure the aid being offered to you.
For students who ARE eligible for financial aid through an affiliated college/university:
- Contact your college advisor and Financial Office at the college/university in which you are enrolled as soon as possible after you are accepted into the Sanford Radiologic Technology Program.