Pediatrics - Opthalmology - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Pediatric Ophthalmologist to join staff of the Sanford Eye Services Center in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Current practice includes one glaucoma specialist, one retina specialist, and five optometrists
- Opticians support the clinical practice and the retail optical center
- Ideal candidate will be fellowship trained in pediatric ophthalmology
- Call is 1:6
- Build your practice with outreach opportunities within Sanford’s network of regional clinics
- Multi-state referral network – serving more than 800,000 people over 140 miles across ND and MN with Region’s only Level II pediatric trauma center and tertiary referral center.
- Sanford’s Pediatric Department in Fargo includes more than 65 board-certified pediatricians and pediatric subspecialists.
- Sanford Children's Hospital is a 60-bed hospital within the Sanford Fargo Medical Center and includes a 33-bed Level III NICU and a 6-bed Level II PICU.
- Sanford Health offers an exceptional guaranteed two year salary with high upside potential, comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, CME benefits including education reimbursement with paid time off, and relocation allowance.
To learn more about this excellent practice opportunity contact: Patricia.Absey, Manager Physician Recruiting – Fargo Region