Neurology - Hospitalist - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Neurologists to join staff working in the Sanford Medical Center in Fargo, ND. Practice neurology as part of the Sanford Hospitalist Service. Full or Part-Time positions available.
- Candidates can choose either part-time or full-time practice
- Successful candidate will join a well-established neurology team consisting of 10 physicians and 5 APPs
- The Neuro-hospitalist position is an adult consult service; Mon-Fri; 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and after hours call coverage
- Weekend coverage is shared with the department
- Clinic practice is optional
- Sanford Health has full interventional capabilities and an active stroke service
- Teaching opportuntities of residents and medical students in internal medicine, podiatry, psychiatry and transitional year programs through the University of North Dakota School of Medicine
- Teaching faculty appointments are available
- Tertiary care facility with a large volume of patients from surrounding region
- Telestroke service and EMU
Sanford's Neurology Department includes: adult and pediatric neurologists, neuropsychologists, adult and pediatric neurosurgeons, and neuroradiologists
Sanford Health offers market competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including paid malpractice insurance and a relocation allowance.
To learn more about these opportunities or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Laura.Aukland, Physician Recruiter|