Hospitalist - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Hospitalists to join its well-established hospitalist group in the growing community of Fargo, North Dakota. Sanford Medical Center in Fargo is a tertiary care facility with a large volume of patients from the surrounding region.
- Daytime and nocturnist openings
- Sanford Fargo’s Hospitalist program, established in 1998, consists of 35 hospitalists
- Teaching opportunities of residents and medical students in internal medicine, podiatry, psychiatry and transitional year programs, through the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule
- Average patient volume is 16 patients/day
- Procedures are optional
- Open ICU (with 24/7 intensivist support)
- 80 specialty areas of medicine, including heart, cancer, women’s, children and newborns, orthopedics, brain and spine, and transplantation
- Brand new $494 million state-of-the-art facility opened in July of 2017
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Laura Aukland, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruiting
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-1853
Phone: (701) 417-4853