Geneticist - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Medical Geneticist to join our established medical genetics program in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Sanford's Medical Genetics Program provides inpatient and outpatient services, including a growing practice of prenatal genetics, biochemical genetics, general medical genetics and pharmacokinetics.
- Strong working relationships are in place with Departments of Pathology and Laboratory Services, as well as close clinical collaboration with maternal-fetal medicine, pediatrics, neonatology, oncology, neurology, endocrinology, reproductive endocrinology, surgery and other disciplines.
- Opportunities to instruct medical students through a faculty position with the University of North Dakota's School of Medicine and provide continuing medical education to physicians and advanced practice professionals in regional clinic settings also exist.
- Option to be a part of Sanford's Imagenetics Program, the first program in the Nation to embed the latest in genomic medicine to develop new ways to treat patients with customized prescriptions and treatment plans.
- Current staff includes 1 Medical Genetics Physician and 3 Genetic Counselors who rotate through various clinics in Fargo. Typical work week is Monday through Friday, with call every other week.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact: Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter