Endocrinology - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Endocrinologist to join its multi-specialty group practice located in Fargo, North Dakota. This is an excellent opportunity to live and work in a diverse, progressive Upper Midwest community.
- Join a successful group of five endocrinologists and two NP’s supported by well-trained staff
- Practice offers combination of outpatient clinic and inpatient service
- Inpatient: 1 week of hospital call (1:5), included in call duties—telephone (curbside) consults. Inpatient census: average 3 new consults per day, average rounding of 12-13 patients per day
- Outpatient: average 14-20+ patients per day (based on experience of the physician) utilizing EMR (EPIC)
- Clinic hours: Monday-Friday, 7am – 5pm, allowing you to set your clinic hours.
- Call: 1:5
- The department specializes in thyroid diseases, thyroid cancer, osteoporosis, diabetes, lipid metabolism, and disorders of the pituitary glands. Also included in the procedures are ultrasound-guided thyroid biopsies
Sanford Health offers excellent compensation, relocation allowance and benefits along with paid malpractice insurance and CME time allotted.
To learn more about this opportunity and the community of Fargo, North Dakota contact:
Patty Absey, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruiting
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-1853
Phone: (701) 417-4851