|Sanford USD Medical Center Emergency Department is seeking a BC/BE Emergency Medicine Trained Physician
• MUST BE ER RESIDENCY TRAINED
• Level II Verified Adult & Pediatric Trauma Center – Average 44,000+ annual visits
o 29 beds with 3 large trauma bays – entire unit has central monitoring
• Work an AVERAGE of 14 (8-9-hour) shifts per month
• 24/7 double Physician coverage and triple covered 5p-2a
• APP providers are utilized 12 hrs/day, 7 days/wk
• Adult & Pediatric Hospitalists take unassigned patients
• AirMed Program runs two fixed-wing airplanes and a helicopter at our Sioux Falls location with additional planes and helicopters at our other Sanford facilities.
• We have every service here at Sanford except for a burn center. You have Access to ALL PHYSICIAN SPECIALTIES here!
• Competitive Hourly Salary with Night Shift Differential
• 401K with Matching
• Paid CME Dollars
• Paid Malpractice & Tail Coverage
• Paid Short & Long Term Disability
• Excellent Health, Dental, Vision & Additional Benefits to Choose from...
• Generous Relocation Allowance & Much, Much MORE!
• ***SD has NO State Income Tax***
• EXCELLENT RETENTION INCENTIVE $$’s AVAILABLE!
• Largest City in SD; pop. 170,000 (Sioux Falls proper only); fastest growing areas in the Midwest
• Excellent Quality of Life, Strong Economy, Safe/Clean Community
• Excellent Public & Private School Options; Strong Universities
• Regional Airport
• Cost of living is competitive with other leading cities in the region
• Events range from the Symphony & Playhouse to Semi-Pro Sporting Events
Sioux Falls Newspaper
Sioux Falls Chamber of Commerce
Sioux Falls Public Schools
Washington Pavilion of Arts and Science
605.328.6986 or 1.866.312.3907