Critical Care Surgeon - Fellowship Trained - South Dakota - Sioux Falls
Critical Care Surgeon - Fellowship Trained
Sanford Clinic Surgical Associates (SCSA) is seeking a Fellowship Trained Surgical Critical Care Physician to join 14 FACS surgeons and 15 non-physician providers. SCSA is the largest & most experienced groups of general surgeons in the region.
- MUST be Board Eligible/Board Certified.
- MUST be Fellowship Trained in Surgical Critical Care
- SICU located within Sanford USD Medical Center; 545-bed facility; Surgical Center Clinic attached to hospital.
- Level II Verified Adult & Pediatric Trauma Center
- This Physician will cover Acute Care Surgery, Trauma Surgery, & Surgical Critical Care
- Work with and teach Surgical Residents/Advanced Practice Clinicians (Clinical Nurse Specialists, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners); newly formed Surgical Residency started in 2014.
- Competitive 2-Year Guarantee
- 401K with Matching
- Paid CME Days & Dollars
- Paid Malpractice & Tail Coverage
- Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Excellent Health, Dental, Vision & Additional Enhanced Benefits to choose from.
- Generous Relocation Allowance & Much, Much MORE!
- ***SD has NO State Income Tax***
- RETENTION INCENTIVE $$’s AVAILABLE
The City of Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest, currently totaling over 180,000 in the greater Sioux Falls area. Sioux Falls, the largest city in the state, balances an excellent quality of life, a strong economy, and a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive with other leading cities in the region and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers all the amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife. South Dakota is known for its world class hunting and fishing along with national parks and a wide variety of landscapes to enjoy through its four seasons.
Sioux Falls Newspaper
Sioux Falls Chamber of Commerce
Sioux Falls Public Schools
Washington Pavilion of Arts and Science
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Jessilyn Healy, Physician Recruiter.