Working as a nurse at Sanford Health is a rewarding and fulfilling experience. We take great pride in the level of care and professional atmosphere we provide to our patients, employees and our communities. Our Centers of Excellence—cancer, children's, heart, orthopedics & sports medicine, and women's—as well as our state-of-the-art emergency/trauma centers, research facilities and other specialties provide outstanding learning opportunities and experiences upon which you can build a successful nursing career.
Take a look at how Sanford Health creates a great nursing environment:
- Sanford Health offers a great salary and one of the most comprehensive benefits packages available.
- Work in an atmosphere of collaboration and cooperation. We are a great team, providing great care.
- Sanford Health is a major medical system with opportunities in many different areas of nursing. You can choose to cross-train, transfer departments or find your niche in a highly specialized area.
- We provide clinical and leadership continuing education opportunities to empower you to further your career.
- We value your opinion and skills as a nurse. We support point-of-service decision-making and welcome your ideas for improving patient care and work environment.
- Sanford Health's support staff is second to none. Everyone works together as a team to make it possible for you to focus on what you do best – care for people.
- Sanford Health offers flexible schedules including full-time, part-time, weekend status and PRN positions. Nurse to patient ratios are adjusted to ensure the highest quality patient care.
- We continue to enjoy incredible growth which means more opportunities for you to grow and advance your career.