Try this fast and easy topping on fish or chicken dishes.
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 c. orange juice
- 2 tsp. ginger juice or 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Asian sesame oil
- Place all of the ingredients in a small saucepan and mix well.
- Bring the sauce to a boil just before serving.
Serving size: 2 tablespoons
Nutritional analysis (per serving):
0 g protein
1 g fat
1 mg sodium
4 mg calcium
Note: Nutritional analysis may vary depending on ingredient brands used.
Variations and suggestions:
Serve over 10-Minute Salmon.
Reviewed by: Steven Dowshen, MD
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995-2016 The Nemours Foundation/KidsHealth. All rights reserved.