Prep time: 1 to 2 hours
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 c. sliced peaches (they can be either fresh or canned)
- 1 tsp. sugar
- ice cube tray
- blender (you'll need help from your adult assistant)
- serving dishes
- Pour the milk into an ice cube tray and freeze until solid.
- Pop the "milk cubes" out of the tray and put them into the blender. Then put the peaches and sugar into the blender.
- Put the lid on the blender and blend on high speed until everything is all mixed together and very smooth.
- Pour your Perfect Peachy Freeze into serving dishes and serve right away.
Serving size: 4 oz. (1/2 cup)
Nutritional analysis (per serving):
2 g protein
0 g fat
15 g carbohydrate
0 g fiber
1 mg cholesterol
25 mg sodium
53 mg calcium
0.3 mg iron
Note: Nutritional analysis may vary depending on ingredient brands used.
Reviewed by: Allison Brinkley, RD, LD/N
Date reviewed: March 2009
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995-2015 The Nemours Foundation/KidsHealth. All rights reserved.