8th Annual Sanford Sports Medicine Symposium
Sanford Orthopedics & Sports Medicine is proud to host a world-renowned faculty with in-depth experience in sports medicine and sports-related conditions and injuries. Participants will have an opportunity to learn the most current knowledge and discuss topics in the area of diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of a variety of injuries commonly incurred in sports participation.
Date and Location
The Eighth Annual Sanford Sports Medicine Symposium will be held May 2-3, 2014. The course will be held at the Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center, 3200 West Maple Street, Sioux Falls, SD.
- David A. Fischer, MD – Tria Orthopedics
- Susan M. Joy, MD – Cleveland Clinic Sports Health
- Karl “Bert” Fields, MD – Cone Health
- George J. Davies, DPT, MED, PT – Armstrong Atlantic State University
- Irene S. Davis, PhD, PT – Harvard Medical School
- Christopher M. Powers, PhD, PT – University of Southern California
Event ProgramClick here to view the 2014 Sanford Sports Medicine Symposium Program.
Click here to view the current credits approved for the 2014 Sanford Sports Medicine Symposium.
Click here to download the course materials.
Blocks of guest rooms have been reserved with special course rates at each of the following Sioux Falls hotels. To ensure accommodations and the discounted rate, please make your reservations by April 11, 2014, and identify yourself as a participant of the Sanford Sports Medicine Symposium. You must call the hotel direct; the course rate is not available online.
- Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center
- 3200 W. Maple
- Sioux Falls, SD 57107
- (605) 336-0650
- $89.99 Single / $99.99 Double
- The Clubhouse Hotel & Suites
- 2320 S. Louise Ave.
- Sioux Falls, SD 57106
- (605) 361-8700
- $112.00 for 1-room Queen/Queen
You may also wish to visit the Sioux Falls Convention and Visitors’ Bureau website www.siouxfallscvb.com for additional accommodation options.
3200 West Maple Street
Sioux Falls, SD