Smart move. Healthy heart.
As the official sponsor of Go Red for Women Day in Sioux Falls, the team at Sanford Heart encourages you to support women’s hearts.
Join Sanford Heart during our National Heart Month and Go Red for Women events throughout February.
Go Red Day for Women events (February 1):
- Sanford Heart interactive heart healthy booths and giveaways. Sanford Heart Hospital and Sanford USD Medical Center lobbies, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Red Dress Dash, Meso, Downtown Sioux Falls, 6 p.m. start time
Learn more here.
Heart Month events
- Free screenings for irregular heart rhythm detection (EKG), Sanford Center for health and Well-being, February 1, 8, and 15, 11 a.m. -1 p.m.
- Sanford Heart and Tre dining event feature Kelly Steffen, DO
Tre Lounge, February 5, 6:30 p.m.
- Try out delicious heart-healthy food during this interactive lobby event
February 8, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Sanford Celebrity Chef cooking class featuring Adam Stys, MD, February 8, 6:30 p.m.
- Exercise your way to heart health interactive lobby event , Sanford USD Medical Center lobby, February 15, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
For more information on Heart Month activities, call (605) 312-2150.
Posted Date: January 2013