Urinary Incontinence, Pelvic Pain, Interstitial Cystitis Questionnaire
It is not a normal part of a woman’s aging process to develop uncomfortable troublesome symptoms of incontinence or prolapse. Women shouldn’t learn to live with these symptoms. Effective help is available.
- 1. Do you leak urine when you laugh, cough or sneeze?
- 2. Do you ever have such an uncomfortable strong need to urinate that if you don’t reach the toilet you will leak?
- 3. Are you troubled by pain or discomfort when you urinate?
- 4. Have you ever had blood in your urine?
- 5. Do you experience pressure in the pelvic area?
- 6. Do you have to strain to pass your urine?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions and you would like to get back in control, call Sanford Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery Clinic to schedule an appointment at (605) 328-8750.
Posted Date: August 2012