(SIOUX FALLS, SD) – Twenty-eight individuals comprise the 2012 Sanford Health Employee of the Year list, which honors model employees from the organization.
First awarded in 1987, Employee of the Year recognitions are handed out annually. These awards were established to recognize Sanford employees who consistently demonstrate exceptional performance and show a relentless pursuit of perfection through the following Sanford Values:
• Courage – The strength to persevere, use our voices and take action.
• Passion – The enthusiasm for patients and work commitment to the organization.
• Resolve – The adherence to the systems that align actions to excellence, efficiency and purpose.
• Advancement – The pursuit of individual and organizational growth and development.
• Family – The connection and commitment we have to each other through it all.
For a complete list of recipients by region, click here.
A formal presentation was held for these recipients in August in Sioux Falls, SD, Fargo, ND and Bemidji, MN.
About Sanford Health
Sanford Health is an integrated health system headquartered in Fargo, ND and Sioux Falls, SD and consists of two long-standing organizations that merged in 2009. Sanford is now the largest, rural, not-for-profit health care system in the nation with locations in 126 communities in seven states. In addition, Sanford Health is in the process of developing international clinics in Ireland, Ghana, Israel and Mexico.
Sanford Health includes 35 hospitals, 140 clinic locations and nearly 1,200 physicians in 70 specialty areas of medicine. With more than 25,000 employees, Sanford Health is the largest employer in North and South Dakota. The system is experiencing dynamic growth and development in conjunction with Denny Sanford's $400 million gift in 2007, the largest gift ever to a health care organization in America, and then a $100 million gift in 2010. These gifts are making possible the implementation of the several initiatives including global children's clinics, multiple research centers and finding a cure for type 1 diabetes and breast cancer. For more information, please visit sanfordhealth.org.
Sanford Media Strategist – Sioux Falls Region
(605) 366-2432 / mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on Twitter @SanfordTimG