- Expanded imaging services and space with the addition of a CT scanner.
- Expanded lab services.
- Space for additional on-site parking, new north patient entry and south staff entry, with space for mobile imaging trailer.
- Expanded and relocated physical therapy space.
- Expanded and relocated optical and pharmacy services.
- Behavior Health services located on-site.
- Surgical specialists to include general surgery, obstetrics, gynecology, podiatric, urology, ENT, ophthalmology, orthopedics and more.
- Expanded clinic space for future growth of up to 40 specialty and primary care providers.
- Convenient patient-focused care by providing services closer to home.
MeritCare Detroit Lakes Clinic Holds Ground Breaking for Expansion
(Detroit Lakes, Minn.) - Several hundred people are expected at the official ground breaking for the expansion and remodel of the MeritCare Detroit Lakes Clinic and new Surgery Center today, June 3, at noon at the clinic, 1245 Washington Ave. Detroit Lakes, Minn. The $15 million expansion and renovation project will feature a 33,800 square-foot addition & remodel of 25,800 feet of existing space. Construction will offer patients more access to medical services locally and Sanford Health-MeritCare has a strong reputation of providing quality, local care. The new Surgery Center is designed with two surgical and one endoscopy suite with the flexibility to add a third surgical and second endoscopy suite. The remodel will also feature the following enhancements: